PC Advisor Page 11

david4637 14:13 27 May 03

How can you search posts beyond Page 10. Thanks David

spikeychris 14:36 27 May 03

Just click the little yellow arrow to the right of '10'

Chris

GroupFC 14:40 27 May 03

This has come up before and from memory, I don't think you can, but I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

If you are looking for something you have posted you could use the "jump to:" at the foot of the page to go to "my postings". You could also try the search facility at the top of the page, although personally I have never really been able to get on with it!

Patr100 14:41 27 May 03

You can't browse or search pages beyond 10 using the yellow arrow .You can search with key words the entire archive of threads using the search on the top of the listings on the main forum page ie: page 1.

GroupFC 14:44 27 May 03

When you get to page 10, there isn't a little yellow arrow on the right!!

VoG™ 15:34 27 May 03

As GroupFC says, except for in "My Postings" where you can go back as far as you like.

GroupFC 15:37 27 May 03

I didn't know that because mine are only on three pages.

Yours on the other hand must be endless, as I'm always seeing your name crop up!

spikeychris 19:13 27 May 03

The info I gave was for the "My postings" I assumed it would be the same....obviously not

spikeychris 19:16 27 May 03

GroupFC I agree, VoG™ spends far too much time here..... :o)

Chris

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…