//some 3rd party need geo

PC Advisor Newsletter - change email address

Gary Wood 16:47 15 Feb 05

I have recently changed my email address. I've updated the address for this website using the "Update my details" link at the top of the page. However, the PC Advisor Newsletter emails still go to my old address.

The text at the bottom of the newsletter advises that I can change my address by updating my profile but this hasn't worked.

Can anyone advise me how I can change this address? I will soon stop checking the old address so want to make sure I don't miss out!

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:49 15 Feb 05

I never have had the e-mail newsletter, but my e-mail address is still correct in my log-in details. Perhaps FE can explain?

Gary Wood 17:01 15 Feb 05

The email address I'm registred for the forums with is now correct - if you send me email through the forums I'll receive it at my new address.

However, the newsletters, which are send to [email protected] don't arrive at the account I've changes to, they still go to the old one.

The old account is a Hotmail account and once Hotmail stop users being able to check their mail using Outlook (in April) I'm going to stop using that account. This is why I've been changing my address. I've now got everything except the PCA Newsletter going to my new address.

octal 17:04 15 Feb 05

If you wanted to continue using Hotmail on OE you can use Freepops, it works with most web mail accounts.

click here

Gary Wood 17:08 15 Feb 05

...I'll look at that in more detail and may use it to continue checking Hotmail after April.

However, since other than PCA everything is converted to my new account I'd like to change that too so that everything's in one place.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…