PC Advisor MS Office 2007 Activation Link

sergt 15:07 20 Jun 06

Can anybody tell me why the activation links on the new PC Advisor cover disc for MS Office 2007 beta activation code do not work any suggestions

Eric10 15:52 20 Jun 06

When you click the link on the left it changes the text on the right and then you click the 'Go online' button.

RickyC :-) 17:18 20 Jun 06

The links do work, but you need to have an Internet browser set to default. There seems to be a problem with the links working with Firefox, but we’re working on solving that problem – they certainly work with IE, Netscape and Opera.

I’d suggest that you either set one of the above applications as your default Internet browsing application (if you tick the box for “IE should check to see if it’s the default browser”, you’ll be able to switch between your standard browser – if it’s Firefox – and IE), or type the urls into your browser’s address bar if you’d rather not alter any settings on your PC.

I do test the disc extensively prior to sending them for replication, the discs were tested by Microsoft prior to being sent, and we’ve been using this kind of menu system for three years – I can assure you that the links do work, but you need to have an internet browser set as default.

regards

Richard Clooke
Cover Disc Editor

iscanut2 21:15 10 Jul 06

Min requiremets include at least Win XP SP1. This is not the case as it will not install unless ypu have SP2 installed. I get a failed install pop ub dialog box saying I must have SP2 !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…