PC Advisor Mobile Site

SURVEY 19:26 12 Nov 10

For some reason I can no longer get PC Advisor to load properly on my smart phone. I have now tried the mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk and that just refuses to looad stating the website may be down or moved to another address. Just what is going on here?

Woolwell 20:17 12 Nov 10

Ditto. It's not your end.

SURVEY 20:29 12 Nov 10

Hi Woolwell. Glad its not just me. Hopefully we will get an answer from the moderator and PC Advisor!

Woolwell 20:49 12 Nov 10

Just to be sure - tried with Opera Mini too. Just a blank white screen.

bremner 20:53 12 Nov 10

Ditto

AL47 21:05 12 Nov 10

im using dolphin browser on android OS no luck here either

SURVEY 21:24 12 Nov 10

Well, lets hope the moderator checks this posting and gives an answer. The annoying thing is that I cannot get the site on my phone using the pcadvisor.co.uk or the mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk. All other sites are OK. I have tried changing settings - cookies, popups, java etc etc but to no effect! And why advertise a mobile site on the home page of this site when it clearly doesn't seem to work!

I get email notifications of responses to my posting on the phone, then have to go to a computer to read them!!

Woolwell 23:46 12 Nov 10

On my phone if I try to get the full site the url immediately changes to mobile and then blank screen. The mobile site is obviously down for some reason.

SURVEY 01:27 13 Nov 10

Woolwell - the very same for me!

gengiscant 12:01 13 Nov 10

I haven't been able to get it for a couple of days.

Woolwell 12:43 13 Nov 10

Still down. Discontinued due to advertising constraints?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…