PC ADVISOR LOGGING OUT

Snrub 16:39 23 Aug 10

Several times now I have been logged in to PC Advisor and have typed a lengthy time conuming reply and when I have attempted to send it find I have been logged out and lost all the hard work.

Has anyone else experienced this annoying fault and what is the solution please?

Woolwell 16:57 23 Aug 10

The website can occasionally drop. If composing a lengthy reply then it can be worthwhile typing it up in Word (or similar program) and then copying and pasting it into PCA.

retep888™ 17:02 23 Aug 10

1.Type in your user name & password to log back in then go back 1 or more pages until you find the page with all your hard works on then re-post.

2.Or for prevention ,highlight all your hard work and copy before you post in case it happens again.Then you can just paste it and re-post after you've log in.

3.Or go to <<MY PROFILE>> after log in and scroll down the bottom of the page ane tick the box with
<<Keep me logged in on this computer (unless I log out)*. >>

Snrub 17:54 23 Aug 10

thanks retep888™
Or go to <<MY PROFILE>> after log in and scroll down the bottom of the page ane tick the box with
<<Keep me logged in on this computer (unless I log out)*. >>

This is the answer.

Snrub 23:26 24 Oct 10

The following IP addresses were tagged as suspicious when I accessed my secure Bank Protected Website and were blocked.

95.101.206.196 Akamai Technologies

92.123.194.196.deploy.akamaitechnologies.com

I use Hosts File to prevent IP redirection which has not worked with these IP's. I have run Malwarebytes - nothing found.

Clearly an attempted IP redirection is occuring.

Any ideas please to prevent attempted redirections.

Snrub 23:31 24 Oct 10

Sorry last post should have transferred to new thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…