pc advisor log in help

Eargasm 23:27 02 Dec 04

I have updated my details due to new email address, however i used to just type the first letter and a drop down box would appear with all my details in.

Now i have to type full address and password every time i log on despite clicking remember my details, do i need to alter a setting somewhere?

Thanks Phil

woodchip 23:42 02 Dec 04

It may be your connection is hanging, it does with mine some times

kev.Ifty 23:44 02 Dec 04

Try TOOLS/INTERNET OPTIONS/CONTENTS then click on AUTOCOMPLETE button. You should then have some options put a tick in the 'User names and passwords box..... OK/APPLY.

Cheers Kev.

kyprosman 23:48 02 Dec 04

Have you ticked the box (remember my details) next to your password on the log in page.

Buchan 35 23:59 02 Dec 04

Eargasm, Wait a few days and I think it will sort itself out. As far as the computer you`re connecting to is concerned you`re a new punter. I find that after 6 or 7 log ons I`ve got to type my details in. Hope it works out.

Eargasm 13:38 04 Dec 04

Thanks all.

Ihave tried above suggestions and now the email part of logging on is working ok,but i have to retype the password everytime even though (remember my details) is ticked.
I'll tick resolved as it's not a major problem thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…