PC Advisor LINK's

mbp 13:09 18 May 04

Can anyone confirm if they are having the same problem as I am having? When I click on a Link posted, it seems to hang for ages and ages and ages. I finally hover the pointer over the link to get the url and then use that in my address window with much quicker results, but a little messier.

spuds 16:19 18 May 04

My problem is not with the links usually, but with the thread response.Just seems to hang at times. I asked this question recently, and others seem to have the same experiences.

Fruit Bat 16:41 18 May 04

So haw do you post a "click here" link in a thread?

Smegs 16:45 18 May 04

mbp, I'm not having any probs. Fruit Bat, highlight the page address, hoover your cusor over it, right click the mouse, click copy, then go to the page you want to put the CLICK HERE into.

Smegs 16:47 18 May 04

Sorry, you need to hoover over where you want to put the click here, right click and paste.

Fruit Bat 16:55 18 May 04

Smegs

Thanks

Fruit Bat

GaT7 16:58 18 May 04

mbp - Is this delay only happening when trying to access the 'click here' links on the Forum, or does it happen on other links on this site &/or links on other websites as well?

end 18:42 18 May 04

happens "anywhere, anytime" on this forum for me.....but, glad to say, NOT TOO often......

mbp 20:05 18 May 04

Crossbow7 for several days I have had this problem. It only happens on pcadvisor forum with the "click here" when it simply just hangs forever. Seem to be alright this afternoon after I posted the thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…