PC ADVISOR FORUMS

flaming 13:25 03 Jan 06

Sorry to be dense. I am new to the site. I posted one question O.K., but have answered three other questions too. The reply postings do not appear even though I have clicked the right buttons so I have typed away to no avail! What have I done/not done please?

VoG II 13:33 03 Jan 06

Click on 'Your Postings' just under the PC Advisor logo. This will show all the threads that you have contributed to.

flaming 13:42 03 Jan 06

Thanks VoG. I had just posted a reply and it has appeared. I see what I did wrong. I should have put my nickname in the 'Title' box, not the title of the original question. It dawned on me just after I had posted this query.

VoG II 14:40 03 Jan 06

You actually don't have to put anything in the Title box when replying to a thread. Anything that you do put in will appear in bold text.

Diodorus Siculus 14:58 03 Jan 06

Your nickname will appear - no need for it to be typed into the title area.

stalion 19:16 03 Jan 06

welcome to the forum we are all learning everday
All the best

ade.h 19:25 03 Jan 06

We tend to use the title bar to address particular postees. Like I have done here.

If you want to know anything more about forum procedure or etiquette, don't hesitate to ask us!

We're always happy to help new members.

Forum Editor 19:25 03 Jan 06

It takes everyone a little while to understand how all the forum facilities work, so don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure about something.

You can always email me if you're stuck - just click the 'Contact Forum Editor' link at the top of this (or any other) page.

teak goblin 19:57 03 Jan 06

hi guys,i have only been on this forum a few days and i like what ive seen, ive done a few replys but im still getting the hang of things

mattyc_92 20:55 03 Jan 06

flaming and teak goblin.......

Your among friends.... :-)

flaming 04:45 05 Jan 06

Thanks all! And thanks very much for the welcome. I've already learned a lot in a couple of visits. I wish I'd discovered the website months ago. I have much food for thought, too, about my PC/TV problem posted on another thread. Replies to other questions are well worth the reading time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017