PC Advisor Forum in Singapore is Moribund

Pesala 11:59 23 Mar 04

click here No posts since 12th March. I wonder why there has been so little input. Several members from here took the trouble to register, but there is very little sign of life from Singapore residents.

Hypnos 12:17 23 Mar 04

I posted in there on the 17th feb and still waiting for a reply... :-(

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:30 23 Mar 04

I pop in the .org 1 now and again think i regestered not sure never got an email.

Regards.

Djohn 13:52 23 Mar 04

I also pop in there at least once each week. The first week I made several post but now I'm just waiting for someone to ask a question so that I can divert them here for the answer. ;o)

anchor 14:22 23 Mar 04

It seems that PCA Singapore are doing little to promote it locally.

If PCA UK do not do something about the 2 page limit on their site, we may all have to electronically migrate to Singapore.

powerless 18:22 23 Mar 04

Who cares that IS the singapore site.

AcidBurn7uk 18:48 23 Mar 04

No offence, but it does seem that VERY little work had been put into the forum, and although I don't think I could do any better in terms of themeing (for phpbb that is being used) it looks very cheap, maybe PCA will clean this up once they get enough users and it looks like it will 'Take-Off' over there.

Forum Editor 18:51 23 Mar 04

See you there. I'll be in Singapore soon, so I'll look forward to a chat about how many pages the site limit is.

Have you checked ours in the past couple of hours by the way?

Gongoozler 18:51 23 Mar 04

I think Powerless has a good point. This forum is international, so is there any real need for a Singapore forum?

AndySD 19:03 23 Mar 04

Hey we could use somewhere to chat ..... what about there...lol

Pesala 19:43 23 Mar 04

Is it going to stay that way? I reckon it will speed things up a bit as it will focus attention on just 200 threads.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…