PC Advisor - February 07 Issue

Carronade 13:02 14 Dec 06

Per last month's edition this is is shown as going on sale in the shops today. As a subscriber I normally receive my copy by post about 5 to 7 days earlier. No such luck this time. Has any other subscriber had this delay?

Sethhaniel 13:12 14 Dec 06

no - mine arrive on the 9th (last Saturday)

Smiler 13:37 14 Dec 06

Mine arrived on Sat as well :-)
Plus they're offering me DVD version for 50p per issue extra. So I've taken that offer up :-)

Why don't you phone them on 01795414836 and tell them you haven't received your copy

Kate B 13:44 14 Dec 06

Christmas post! I'm waiting for some cheques to arrive.

driving man 13:49 14 Dec 06

would just be happy with a mince pie, glass of wine and the love of a good woman.
Think that asking for peace on earth is a tad too much

driving man 13:54 14 Dec 06

however, to all forum members who may read this thread I sincerely wish you and your families a wonderful time over the forthcoming holiday.
I will also take the opportunity to thank all members who help each other-- giving freely of their time and sometimes sending discs at no charge
Merry Christmas to you all

Chris

anskyber 15:00 14 Dec 06

Had mine for a week in darkest Cumbria.

johnem 15:40 14 Dec 06

Mine arrived on Saturday.

skeletal 15:44 14 Dec 06

Mine came on Sat as well. Check you have renewed your subscription. I was in the same boat as you a few months back; like an idiot I had forgotten to renew!

Skeletal

howard64 17:16 14 Dec 06

mine arrived Saturday but it does seem perverse to be reading February mag before Christmas. Hope you all have a good one.

Carronade 11:16 15 Dec 06

Thanks all for your replies and good wishes - reciprocated in 'full'/bumper measure.

I'll contact the Subscription Department.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…