PC Advisor, Essential Utilities Kit

Baboo 11:46 21 Jun 03

I purchased the July copy issue 95, with the cover disk for utilities. My CD drive fails to read this disk, although mnages to read other disks.

Olease issue a replacement disk. I am a registered member where address can be found. Alternatively please email me so I can provide my postal address for ypu to send a replacement disk.

Many thanks
Regards
[email protected]

ardvarc 11:56 21 Jun 03

Have you tried the run facility with the disk in drive - click on browse - go to cd drive and open it - click on 'Master' which on mine is showing on the bottom of contents then OK and it should open the disk Menu.

monkeyshine 13:42 21 Jun 03

Alternatively, go to My Computer, find your CD Drive (which be showing the title of the disk in the drive) then just double click it.

Pesala 22:43 21 Jun 03

Some CDs do not play well in DVD drives. If you have a CD-RW drive, try it in there. DVD disks should be fine. The address to return faulty disks to should be printed on the CD sleeve or somewhere in the Magazine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…