PC Advisor Coverdisk 2 issue 100

Taebek 16:12 15 Oct 03

I realise this may not be a helproom issue. I subscribed to PC Advisor and received the magazine...great :)
I tried installing amapi 3D on the second disk and to register the product there is a link to the website....clicked on the link and it came up with a page not known error, is this an issue that is already known or am I the first to mention it, can anybody help me on this?

woodchip 16:22 15 Oct 03

Coverdisk programs are old programs that is why they can give them away. The company may have been sold or gone into liquidation

Taebek 16:36 15 Oct 03

Thank you woodchip for your prompt response,
I realise that the coverdisk commercial programs are old programs but I thought it was odd that the link: click here came up on the eovia site as not found.
I did wonder if it was because the subscribers get their magazine earlier than it goes on sale in the shops and the page on the eovia website has not been activated or something.

roy 17:05 15 Oct 03

Yes, strange. It shows as a sub page for PC Advisor in the address but Eovia say the page is not available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…