PC Advisor Cover Disk- November

07patty 12:50 03 Sep 07

I really hope they put the FIFA 08 Demo on it. Its 500mb download off the internet and when i started to download it it crashed on 205MB after 5 hours!!

User-1159794 13:46 03 Sep 07

You could use a download manager,or torrent it.

07patty 14:20 03 Sep 07

id much rather have it on something that i could trust

RickyC :-) 14:43 03 Sep 07

Unfortunately PC Advisor's November DVD went to press last Friday and FIFA 08 isn't going to be available for the PC until towards the end of September, so the demo won't be on your DVD next month. I hope to be able to include the demo on our December DVD, but this will depend on how quickly EA can get the code to me :)

regards
Richard
Cover Disc Editor

07patty 14:48 03 Sep 07

Ok Thanks at least ill know it wont be on.. guess ill just have to buy it the day it comes out..... THanks CD Editor

wolfie3000 14:54 03 Sep 07

What speed internet do you have?

YOur best bet is to download it at night, or check the download servers from time to time as they seem full at the moment.

click here

I couldnt find a torrent that i would trust so i suggest downloading it with a download manager,

I use IGN download manager and the IGN network for downloading games, its free and a must if you intend to download alot of game demos or clients.

click here

ALthough i cant see that game demo on the ING network yet :(

Give it a few days and i expect it will be there.

RickyC :-) 15:08 03 Sep 07

is the expected release date of FIFA 08 for the PC. I would imagine it'll be available on Fileplanet shortly after that date.
regards
Richard

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…