PC Advisor aps?

logrin 10:26 AM 30 Apr 12

I have just got my new I Pad, looking at all the aps available I would like to find a PC Advisor aps. I find the site one of the most useful help forms on the net and it would be worth a small fee to have it included. login

KRONOS the First 11:45 AM 30 Apr 12

All you have to do is visit the PC Advisor website on your ipad and you will get nagged to download the app, or you could just type in PC Advisor in the App store search and you will be offered a choice.

Either PC Advisor daily or the PC Advisor Magazine for the ipad or PC Advisor for the iphone.

mgmcc 11:47 AM 30 Apr 12

There are free Apps for PC Advisor Magazine and PD Advisor Daily, just do a search for the Apps with your iPad.

paul trotter 08:41 AM 01 May 12

Hi. We've launched a number of PC Advisor apps on Apple's App Store (and one on Google Play). This page has details of how to download them http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/magazines/books/

The digital mags are at the top of the page but scroll down for the other apps.

Enjoy your new iPad!

Paul Trotter, PC Advisor

catpwss 14:20 PM 01 May 12

logrin,I'm very sorry to hijack your posting,Regarding the Ipad you got can you give me some info on as I'm thinking of getting one as a present. Hope you can help me out. thanks.c.

lotvic 20:59 PM 01 May 12

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11