PC ADVISOR

stank 18:32 29 Jul 05

I suspected that my Internet Explorer browser might become corrupted so I attempted to re-install it from an old PC Advisor disc. This took me to the PC Advisor web site where I was asked to register. OK. I tried to download a copy of Internet Explorer and was told that wasn't available. Now I can't access my old copy of Internet Explorer because PC Advisor has taken over the Internet Explorer desktop icon and I can't download a new copy so I have no access to Internet Explorer. I've tried to e mail them but all I get is an automated response saying they don't solve there own problems.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

VoG II 19:00 29 Jul 05
  Strawballs 19:08 29 Jul 05
  stank 19:52 29 Jul 05

I forgot about "system restore". I'm a user, not an expert. I still don't understand clicking my Internet explorer icon opened the PC Advisor page, But I've returned to a better time.
Thanks

Forum Editor 01:16 30 Jul 05

in different forum areas - stick to one. In this case the Helproom would have been best.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…