Paypal's tools for secure Credit Card payment ?

setecio 10:43 16 May 07

Are the tools which paypal offers, for receipt of credit card payments on web sites, secure? i.e. Do they verify the account details with the credit card company and what sort of protection do they provide against the use of fraudulent credit cards ?

Do they offer an option to verify that the delivery address is the same as the account address on the credit card ? i.e. if I only want to deliver to credit card account address ?

setecio 12:43 16 May 07

Oh yes, and the other thing I would be concerned about is articles that I have read in the past about business Paypal accounts being frozen due to 'fraud accusations/investigations' and this scenario being a major problem for traders if it happens.

Is this still the case with Paypal? Does it happen often, or is it easily resolved nowadays, to avoid a major ongoing trading problem?

Forum Editor 16:30 16 May 07

is one of the world's largest card transaction handlers, and they're just like any other payment processing business.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…