A paypal Scam

anon1 16:34 06 Jan 05

Not really paypal methinks I dont even have a paypal account but got the following mail today
During our regular update and verification of Accounts, we could not verify your current information. Either your information has been changed or incomplete, as a result your access to use our services has been limited. Please update your information.

To update your account information and start using our services please click on the link below: Click Here to Update your Billing Records

Note: Requests for information will be initiated by PayPal Business Development; this process cannot be externally requested through Customer Support.

Note for Hotmail users: Hotmail has applied anti-fraud plug-in. When users click on a link on webmail
it displays a Pop-Up Window with message: "You have clicked a link that leads to unsafe site" ... follows.
Please click "OK" to be able to update your billing records.
Sincerely,
PayPal Accounts Department.

pj123 16:49 06 Jan 05

Yes, I get them quite often and I also don't have a Paypal account. Just delete them. I also get the same thing supposedly come from ebay and I don't have an account there either.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…