PayPal, is it secure,have you used it??

Kitz E Kat 19:00 28 Jul 03

Hi, i've noticed a few sites using PayPal, is it a secure setup , did /would you use it??

hoverman 19:10 28 Jul 03

Been using Paypal for several years with no problems at all. No doubt there will be others who will say they will avoid like the plague - but not me.

hoverman 19:22 28 Jul 03

P.S. I use eBay quite a lot and always take care to bid only on items where the seller, especially those from outside the UK, will accept PayPal as a method for payment.

cipollina 20:00 28 Jul 03

Paypal is now owned by eBay and is very secure (there was a recent scam with e-mails puporting to be from Paypal asking people to confirm their credit card details but really!)It is the perfect way to pay instantly for your eBay purchases, the seller receives instant payment and can despatch your goods straight away. It's the only way to eBay.

Aletank 20:11 28 Jul 03

I've used it twice with no problems, I guess its secure as any online payment method.
I've bought several things over the net,pay my household bills regular over the net,use online banking and online credit card facilities and never had any problems

ellas 22:13 28 Jul 03

found it very secure plus now accepts switch cards etc.

Kitz E Kat 22:43 28 Jul 03

Thanks all, will give it a go now that i know that you reackon its OK
Kitz E Kat

Forum Editor 00:21 29 Jul 03

to accept credit card payments on clients' websites, and have not had a single problem. They are a very professional and security concious company - after all, their entire business depends on it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…