paypal inventory button

Juba. 21:28 PM 08 Feb 12

Hi can someone help me, I have built a Shopping cart website and wish to place a paypal button on it that will also show the inventory of stock of that item ON MY WEBSITE. If I have 6 items and 1 is purchased then it changes to 5 and when the sock reaches 0 it shows OUT OF STOCK.

I know there is a way to create paypal buttons on the paypal website to show your inventory, but I don't think the inventory will show on MY site as it remains on paypal. Is there a way forward or am I talking out of my A$$. I am really stuck on this final problem.

I have tried to use other shopping cart software, like coffee shop and Joomla as well as Oscommers and given up as I find them two complicated and hard to maintain.

If I could resolve the above problem then I would be sorted. If someone can show me how its done or send the HTML code then you will have saved my life. I have been searching the net for weeks and found nothing so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…