PayPal email confirmation still a problem new Acnt

Giggle n' Bits 21:55 19 Oct 04

can someone do a confirmation check on the PayPal acount please. I signed up to ebay then PP and got as far as email confirmation and no emails are being sent.

I have no problem with all my other people sending me a email just PenPal.

Apparently you log in to pp then select profile then select email. Then click confirm.

I need the confirmation code from my email.
Tel Support cannont give me this.

Daxsimus 22:02 19 Oct 04

I think you can confirm your address etc on Paypal. If you can log into your account there should be a button on left hand side saying verify account or something. Then if you do not have your code from the email they can do an automated phonecall to your house and confirm that way. It's been a while since I signed up so I may be wrong. Hope you sort it. Failing that the help on Paypal is very good just do a search for your problem.
Regards
Dax

Giggle n' Bits 22:06 19 Oct 04

I have used the Confirm email option button, also online with them at help desk. They seem to have no answer or suggestion.

gold 47 22:21 19 Oct 04

If your using any anti-spam software disable it infact i would turn off your firewall if your running one you could be blocking the return email
turn it back on when you get security code,don't know why you can't confirm using the auto return via the phone,i am using AOL.

Daxsimus 22:24 19 Oct 04

Have you got a second email address to try? can always change it after you are verified. Other than that someone else on the forum might have some more ideas dont know what else to suggest.
Regards.
Dax

Giggle n' Bits 22:31 19 Oct 04

no firewall, anti-spam just NAV 03.
running Ie v6.

Giggle n' Bits 22:32 19 Oct 04

Giggle n' Bits 23:15 19 Oct 04

but thanks everyone.

Daxsimus 23:29 19 Oct 04

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help.

I know there has been some problems with Paypal since they were taken over by Ebay. Maybe Nochex or some other might be better.
Regards.
Dax

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…