payment for BT BB ?

Magik ®© 10:28 19 Feb 05

hi, like all the other punters who are with BT, i have been sent the terms and conditions, have i read it right, that in future the cost will be in with the phone bill, and it will be every 3 months....or have i lost the plot....thanks

Salinger 10:41 19 Feb 05

Very unclear, as is usual with BT, I use Direct Debit and will wait and see what happens. You could phone them and ask.

Magik ®© 10:45 19 Feb 05

at the moment that is how i pay mine, DD....

jolorna 11:22 19 Feb 05

i was sent a letter not long back saying if i paid by dd then i would save £12.00 on bb & £12.00 of the line rental per year

Magik ®© 11:37 19 Feb 05

this is what they are on about...
--------------------------------------------

10. You agree to pay the charges set out on click here for the service and for any equipment you buy from us. Unless you are already on a different payment method, we will include the charges for the service on your normal phone bill, if you have a BT phone line. If you do not, we will send you your first bill shortly after we provide the service. After that, we will send bills regularly, normally every three months.
-----------------------------------------------

if they mean a different payment method like direct debit, i have not got a clue :-))

Salinger 11:59 19 Feb 05

"Unless you are already on a different payment method," Says it all, must have missed that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…