pay as you go internet

NEOSPHEAR 17:43 30 Jun 03

While i was at work the other night i noticed a small card on the notice board about pay as you go internet access, the company im talking about is "my internet pass" has anyone had any dealings with this sort of service, if so how good is it and is it worth it? the web address is here click here

Pesala 19:44 30 Jun 03

It looks like a cheap way to start using the internet. For £10 you can test it and see if it suits your needs. The rate works out at just under 0.5p a minute. I used to pay OneTel 1p a minute plus 3p each time I connected. It worked out at about £20 a month for very limited access. Now I pay £17.49 a month for NTL Home broadband, which is approximately five times faster than a dial-up connection, and I have unlimited access.

Try it and see what it is like. If you find that you spend more than £10 a month, start looking for alternatives.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…