pay as you go

fitcher 19:28 07 Sep 03

I have just gone pay as you go .from a monthly package .a normal off peak package .but pay as you go seems to be a lot slower and i am thinking to myself are they slowing it down (the searching for sites etc )so it will cost me more per minute or am I imagining it ?,

TomG 19:38 07 Sep 03

I use freeserve's off peak package - and occasionally the normal pay as you go and haven't noticed any difference in speed (though I've heard that you are less likely to get kicked off on the pay as you go scheme as they are making more money from you).

MAJ 20:16 07 Sep 03

If you think it's a lot slower, fitcher, try a different PAYG provider, see if there's any improvement. Try Freedom, I use them when I'm having problems with my usual account. Just create a new DUN connection using the details below.

Phone Number: 0845 604 2079
Username: freedom
password: freedom

MAJ 20:17 07 Sep 03

Phone number: 0845 604 2079

Username: freedom

Password: freedom

clayton 20:20 07 Sep 03

PAYG Broadband from £10 per month

click here

hssutton 20:29 07 Sep 03

I have several PAYG providers the best IMO is click here

Megatyte 03:50 08 Sep 03

"I've heard that you are less likely to get kicked off on the pay as you go scheme as they are making more money from you"

No.

The only ones to make money on PAYG are the telco providers(BT etc).

AH

fitcher 19:48 08 Sep 03

thanks a lot for the information .I have taken notes of the recomended cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…