Pay Pal

david889 22:59 11 Apr 06

Hi, what will happen if i buy something on ebay and pay through pay pal and i have no funds in my pay pal account.
THANKS

Stuartli 23:08 11 Apr 06

You can use a debit or credit card if you have one.

No point in getting bad feedback.

david889 23:28 11 Apr 06

can any1 add any more 2 that

skidzy 23:33 11 Apr 06

Basically Stu has hit it on the head

If you set yourself up an account with paypal,you will be asked to verify the account.

Once verified and for example you buy something off Ebay,you then use the Ebay checkout...this will redirect you to paypal,login and pay...very simple to use.

david889 23:40 11 Apr 06

what are you talking about lol read what i wrote

007al 23:47 11 Apr 06

I think you mean that you have a Paypal account already,but have no funds,right?
As Stuartli says,you can register a debit or credit card to fund the payment.You can also register your bank account to make imediate payments straight from your account.That way you have no extra costs as with a credit card.The first time you use your bank account though,it takes up to 9 days to verify.Dont know why,but thats how long it took mine.You can also move money from your bank account to your Paypal account to keep in there,and vice versa

007al 23:51 11 Apr 06

When you click on `pay by paypal`,you will be asked to register a card before you carry on,so you should be ok.You will have a limit on transactions though,and then you have to verify certain personal details such as home phone number(where they will call you)etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…