Currently have on system the following whilst using pipex broadband,
zone alarm free
avg lite 7
ad-aware
spywareblaster
spybot s+d
a-squared
beta version of ms antispyware.
All bases covered I would say. Pipex have sent me an e-mail offering zone alarm with antivirus for £5 for a year or zonealarm security suite for £29.95 + vat for the year.
Do I buy or stay as I am.

rawprawn 15:30 15 Jan 05

I was running exactly the same as you, I was tempted and bought Zone Alarm Security Suite. I could not get it to work properly, it kept crashing my computer. Zone Alarm Support couldn't find the answer and gave me my money back. I have now reverted back to all of the free versions of security you mention with no trouble. I am not suggesting you will have the same problem, but after all the hassel I had, I am not sure that even if it all works that it is worth it. You are well covered, why pay extra ? even though it sounds a good deal.

Buchan 35 15:35 15 Jan 05

I agree with rawprawn, what you`ve got on board is good

Eargasm 15:39 15 Jan 05

Stay as you are, in my opinion.

the old man 15:39 15 Jan 05

Have just sent reply to pipex to find out whether they will provide the support or whether it will be zonelabs. If the latter then lose out on the free tel. support available to american users.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…