Pause between pages

jim63 15:04 13 Dec 07

I have the Epson Stylus C66 printer. Can you set it to pause between printing pages. Unable to find anything in details. I use Vista

rossgolf 15:10 13 Dec 07

im not sur about vista but in xp there is an icon in the system tray in the form of a printer icon double click on that if its the same in vista when prinitng and right click on the file and press pause

jim63 15:27 13 Dec 07

have tried as you suggested but it when I tick pause printing nothing happens

johnnyrocker 15:29 13 Dec 07

vista forum?

johnny.

Woolwell 15:34 13 Dec 07

I am not sure that you can pause between pages. The pause printing which rossgolf refers to does just that pauses your print job until you tell it to resume it does not pause between pages. Most people want the print as quickly as possible. Why do you want it to pause between pages?

Eric10 16:15 13 Dec 07

In the printer dialogue if you set the paper source to "Manual Feed" it will ask you to feed each page before printing it. If there isn't anything in the manual feed it should take a page from the normal tray when you press the appropriate button.

jim63 16:42 13 Dec 07

The reason I would like to pause between pages is so I can print on other side without needing 2 seperate pages

Woolwell 17:50 13 Dec 07

I am fairly sure that if you look on the page layout tab of the printing preferences for the C66 you will find that it has a double-side option (which does what you want). Whether this is present in Vista I'm not sure.

rossgolf 18:26 13 Dec 07

if you go to print options when you want to print your document then it will say double side chek that and it should notify you wether to put in a page or paper
im not sure bout vista

jim63 14:03 14 Dec 07

It does not give doubleside in vista.

Sea Urchin 18:27 14 Dec 07

Your printer properties may give you an option to print on both sides of the page. But if not why not print page 1 then turn over and print page 2. You will need to print from the File menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…