path of Temporary Internet Files of all user in PC

harikam 12:15 05 Feb 08

Can u help how can i get path Temporary Internet Files Path of all the users in PC ....

if xp
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\

User-1229748 12:31 05 Feb 08

i think xp and vista have different paths

extract from
click here

If you have Windows Vista then Temporary Internet Files are in these locations (note that on your PC they can be on other drive instead of drive C):
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\
Note, that you will have to change the settings of Windows Explorer to show all kinds of files (including the protected system files) in order to access these folders.

harikam 12:33 05 Feb 08

hi i want to know the path of all the user in tht particular PC . The way u sugested works only for current user

User-1229748 12:38 05 Feb 08

thanks raven thats helped me aswell.

johnnyrocker 12:42 05 Feb 08

you will need to log on as each user to get the info?

johnny

harikam 12:44 05 Feb 08

its not like tht i want a way to get the path of temporary Internet Files all User in the PC... i i login as one of the user

harikam
are you set up as administrator?
you may have to show hidden files and folders
from explorer>tools>folder options>view>check show hidden files and folders
then check the xp path above looking under each username (seperate folders)go through one temp files folder at a time per username,there wont be one folder for all users i wouldnt of thought.
Im just summising as mine is a single user pc.
There wouldnt be much point of having seperate log ins if you could access their files and view or delete them unless set up as an administrator?
maybe someone else with more than one account set up can clarify for you.But i suspect johneyrocker could be correct about logging in one at a time.

keef66 13:26 05 Feb 08

I'm set up as administrator, and I can see all the files for each user, including the temp internet files. Handy for occasional policing of the offspring.

harikam 04:46 06 Feb 08

hi i am the administrator i can temporary internet files of other users ........ i want is there any CMD to get the path of the users in the system or else if there is any registry tht i can read at System level .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5