Passwords With Zipped Files

Robotic_Rob 23:22 28 Jun 04

Being the lad i am i have put a password on a zipped file. And i cant remember what the password is at all. Is they any chance anyone can crack the password for me(If i send them the file) or tell me a program that can crack a zipped file with the character limits being from about 1-15.

It is all my own work, so its all legal.(For FE before he wants to delete the topic for being illegal)

I would be really greatful.

VoG II 23:29 28 Jun 04

As you are aware this is against the site policy. However from the way you have worded your question, I guess that this is a legitimate request. Was this password protected using WinZip, or what?

Robotic_Rob 23:35 28 Jun 04

That is why i said it is all my own work, as it is. If they was a way i cud verify that i made the document on my pc then i would certainly show the proof.

I used Winrar, but i selected it to be a zip file. As i cant seem to get the password to work properly saving it as a Rar(*.rar)

As far as i can remember the password was either all letters or all numbers. Not a mixed password with all sorts of characters in it.

Robotic_Rob 23:39 28 Jun 04

Also the file is only a Exel file being 73kb in size. So surly that would prove it cant be out important to anyone but me.

VoG II 23:42 28 Jun 04

Against my better judgement click here

Dan the Confused 23:43 28 Jun 04
  Robotic_Rob 23:52 28 Jun 04

Cheers Vog + Dan The Confused.

But Vog its a zip file, so it wont work with that rar one you gave. And Dan The Confused, i dont know how to use that "Advanced ZIP Password Recovery v3.54" properly so it dunt do it.

Either of you two, if i send you the file may you find out the password for me. And email with password. ???

Id be Greatfull

Dan the Confused 23:56 28 Jun 04

Ok, I'll have a go for you but can't promise anything.

Robotic_Rob 00:00 29 Jun 04

Cheers, What a guy.I aint expecting a definate answer. Just so long as you give it a whirl, then im happy at that.

Whats your email address? As i cant see an option to add an attachment when clicking on the envelope.

Dan the Confused 13:31 29 Jun 04

Have you checked your email yet?

byfordr 15:58 29 Jun 04

Try snadboy in google

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…