Passwords on Outlook folders

Kate B 12:26 26 Apr 05

I have just one folder I want to password-portect in Outlook - Office XP. Does anyone know if this can be done?

thanks all ...

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:32 26 Apr 05
  GANDALF <|:-)> 12:32 26 Apr 05
  Kate B 12:58 26 Apr 05

Thanks, Gandalf, it's just one folder within the structure I want to stick a password on, not the whole lot. I leave Outlook open and running a lot on my PC and there's just one folder I'd like to keep private. Those solutions don't do that.

exdragon 10:11 29 Apr 05

Did you get anywhere with this, Kate B? I'd like to do the same!

Kate B 12:57 29 Apr 05

exmpdragon, no, I haven't ... I haven't had enough time to research it properly, mind you, but given that nobody else has waded in and said "you do it like this", I wonder if it is in fact possible.

My situation is that I leave Outlook running when the machine is on and so the mail view is mostly up on the screen for all and sundry to see as they walk past. Most of my email is deeply uninteresting but there are a few private things I'd like to keep private in one folder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…