Passwords

perplexed user 12:55 24 Apr 05

For whatever reason one of my PC's has started asking for a network password.
It repeatedly asks me for the passowrd despite the password being entered and the tick box selected to save the password.
I have a wireless Netgear router firewall for which no encryption is set and the remaing 2 PC's work fine.
Can anyone help I've trawled thge various settings and find everything okay. I'm on Xp Pro.
Many thanks,

krazi kid 13:50 24 Apr 05

this happened to me aswell, i dont know the cause, i just always click ok, and it mgoes straight onto windows,i think you may be able to configure in control panel, not sure tho...

sorry :(

PÃTRIÇK? 14:55 24 Apr 05

The same happend to me after a windows updat. I uninstalled everythig to do with networking on the maim pc. Re booted, Then re-installed my wireless modem router and netgear card. I have not had any problems since.

Also to save money on a Wireless card the moden router is connected direct into a Lan card on the main pc. It does not matter if that pc in on or off.

I hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…