Password for Wi-Fu using iPod Touch

Hi, my iPod Touch asks me for a password for my Wi-Fi. I have typed in the network key. Doesn't accept it. Any ideas on how to find it

tullie 14:23 14 Jul 10

You dont mean bluetooth do you?

onthelimit 14:35 14 Jul 10

Certainly, for my itouch, I just use the normal WPA key to access it. As with a laptop, it then remembers the key.

Ho do you find the WPA Key

john bunyan 14:53 14 Jul 10

It is the "secret" key you used when setting up the router. If you dont have it I think you will have to reset the router from scratch.

The Router came with Sky Broadband. Can't Reset it or edit it settings

I can't open the Router Page

onthelimit 15:06 14 Jul 10

But you must have (should have) set up security on it when installed? Code would have come with the Sky paperwork, I guess.

Woolwell 15:15 14 Jul 10

From other posts you have a desktop and laptops. Do any of them connect wirelessly to your network at home? If so it will be the same password.

I cannot open router page - you should be able to do this. This is a separate problem but worthwhile looking on the sky help pages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…