Password protected web page

uncle eric 22:13 20 Aug 07

Is there a easy way to have a web page protected by a password. My Namo 4 does not seem to offer it.

Protection would need to be good.

Answers in simple terms please.

Forum Editor 23:52 20 Aug 07

and when you say "Protection would need to be good." what exactly do you mean - how good is good? No password protection method is 100% bomb-proof, and if you're looking for total security you'll be disappointed, it doesn't exist.

In view of your request for "Answers in simple terms please." I think you would be well advised to use a ready-to-go password protection solution, and with this in mind I suggest that you click here

Patr100 00:04 21 Aug 07

As well as tools such as FE indicated your host should allow the option of selecting folders to protect - though you need to check it is part of the package you subscribed to.

-

mad1234 14:45 23 Aug 07

book marked!

Fermat's Theorem 18:33 23 Aug 07

Incomedia's Website Evolution X5 has a password mode. The program is extremely easy to use, and with layered menus it can produce extremely professional results for you.

A free copy of an earlier version of Website Evolution was on a recent PCA cover disc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…