password box question

patso 13:31 17 Jul 06

i noticed on some sites i am buying from when i type my email address in the box the box is yellow,this has only happened recently and when i try from another pc the same box is white.i am worried there might be some sort of spyware on my pc.i have scanned with panda ,avg spybot and adaware and found nothing.is there any way of checking that the site is ok.i still get sent to the ssl site but it still worries me about the change of colour.why is it not on all pcs.any ideas thanks

nob14 13:37 17 Jul 06

clear out any cookies and temp internet files.

Make sure the address is HTTPS and you should be ok.

patso 22:11 17 Jul 06

can you tell me why https as this site is showing click here and the mail address is showing up yellow in the box.any ideas?

terryf 22:36 17 Jul 06

I couldn't open the link

skidzy 22:39 17 Jul 06

Patso the link you provided has no .com or .co.uk etc

Is it relating to PCA ?

patso 22:45 17 Jul 06

it was not a link its pca site is showing http on my address bar sorry

goffer23 22:52 17 Jul 06

This may be related to you installing a Google menu bar and the AutoFill function.

skidzy 22:54 17 Jul 06

Try having a cleanup click here and click here

See if this sorts it out.

patso 22:55 17 Jul 06

yes that sounds about right as my daughter installed the google bar.i was afraid it was spy ware.many thanks goffer and everyone who replied yous help is very welcome and its good to have expert advice on line.patso

patso 22:55 17 Jul 06

yes that sounds about right as my daughter installed the google bar.i was afraid it was spy ware.many thanks goffer and everyone who replied yous help is very welcome and its good to have expert advice on line.patso

patso 22:56 17 Jul 06

ps thanks skidzy i have both progs installed on my pc.thanks again for your help its appreciated .patso

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced