BY-PASSING NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR RESTRICTIONS

SolvaWorld 22:15 18 Apr 04

Hi I have a old DELL OPTIPLEX G1 Networked Company Computer running on Windows NT 4.0. I am upgrading it at the moment but have come across one problem. After finally getting the system to recognise the new CD-Drive. tried to install Windows 2K. However I get t nobr> a class="iAs" style="border-bottom:darkgreen 1px solid;text-decoration:underline;color:darkgreen;background-color:transparent;" href="#" onclick="return kwC();" target="_blank" oncontextmenu="return false;" onmouseover="kwE(event,64557);" onmouseout="kwL(event);" onmousemove="kwM(64557);">he me /a> /nobr>ssage, access denied only the Administrator can can do it. I dont have the foggiest what the Admins Log in is or how to get around this problem any ideas would be gratefully received otherwise it will a real waste of a good computer.

Many Thanks All

howard60 22:19 18 Apr 04

a lot of administrator accounts have no password - put administrator in name and then enter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…