Parttion Magic

blurdevil 02:37 03 Jul 03

can partition magic resize the partition without format the partition ??

example : c:(20 Gig)
d:(10 Gig)

now i wanna d: to become 20Gig and c: become 10Gig as C: some utilities installed and lazy to format..! or any other programs that can use ?

thankz for spending your time reading and thinking of a solutions for me ! thankz..

Mango Grummit 02:44 03 Jul 03

Yes it can. Just use the resize wizard is the easiest way, though I can't remember off hand the precise order of things just now (well past my bedtime). However I don't think you can go far wrong. It is self explanatory really.

blurdevil 04:46 03 Jul 03

if it goes wrong....
got anything that can rewind wut i have done ??

zanwalk 08:37 03 Jul 03

PM manual states that you should backup all your data before doing anything. This is absolutely necessary as it is possible for the operation to go wrong, not very likely, but I have had it happen once.

Otherwise, the operation is very easy as the wizard will guide you through it. And no, I don't know of any way you can 'rewind'!

Cesar 10:23 03 Jul 03

you should find all the answers to your problems in the "Online Help", You dont have to format again.

IZZY 11:18 03 Jul 03

blurdevil, Hi,

Just make sure you make a set of rescue discs before you do anything else. If things do go wrong they'll get you out of a mess but if you follow the instructions it's really quite straightforward.

Good Luck,

Regards,

IZZY

blurdevil 12:55 03 Jul 03

Guyz...!! thankz wei !
my problems settle already ! thankz a lot...!

Lov
tommy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…