partition magic 8.0

Tk_RiceZ 07:02 25 Jan 04

the above program just won't partition my hard drive at all, its a diamondmax 120GB. I've been through all the steps and the wizard too but no luck, when i apply it and it reboots back, NO new partition! ARGH, did i mention this is my first time using it?

Simsy 08:39 25 Jan 04

but it is a full, paid for version is it?

I understand that the "demo" or "trial" versions of Powerquest products take you through all the stages to demonstate what can be done, and how to do it, but they don't actually do anything. Could this be the situation you're in?

Tk_RiceZ 00:02 27 Jan 04

yes its legit. i tried it with one hard drive and it still don't work, tried it with 2 hard drives and still no joy

Chegs ® 00:46 27 Jan 04

Are they SATA HDD's,if so,to get PM to work on mine I had to create the rescue floppies on the pc it was installed on,for them to work.Install PM onto the pc with the drives you wish to partition.If they aren't SATA hdd's,then I'm stumped. :-)

Chegs ® 00:48 27 Jan 04

Sorry,meant to add,try running PM from the floppies.When you create them,add scsi drivers.

Tk_RiceZ 00:49 27 Jan 04

ide hdd so no use at all

Chegs ® 10:04 28 Jan 04

I would still try running from the floppies(if IDE then no need of extra drivers),this stops OS from kicking up a fuss.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…