Partition Logic

kerses 17:03 11 Apr 05

Has anyone used this freeware program? Sounds just what I am looking for to rearrange partitions on my HD. Have downloaded it as instructed, but cannot see how to run it. Any help or advice appreciated.
kerses

TomJerry 17:12 11 Apr 05

(1) download iso image click here

(2) unzip it

(3) use Nero's burn image function to burn the image to a CD

(4) leave CD in driver

(5) restart PC, press Del to get into bios and change the boot sequence with CD-ROM first

(6) save and exit and PC will boot again from CD and the follow onscreen instruction

I am agaist of using it because it is a unknow software and also only version 0.5.

Backup everything before you try anything.

Technotiger 17:27 11 Apr 05

Hi, as TomJerry says, I too would not advise using it - instead what you need is Partition Magic, well-known and tried and tested.

Cheers.

kerses 17:17 16 Apr 05

TomJerry and Technotiger
Many tks to both for the good advice on this one. I shall be wary and avoid it unless I get some positive comment. I have an old Partition Magic, but doesn't like XP and I don't want to spend that much for just one occasion (I hope!). Tks again
kerses

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…