Partition Logic

kerses 17:03 11 Apr 05

Has anyone used this freeware program? Sounds just what I am looking for to rearrange partitions on my HD. Have downloaded it as instructed, but cannot see how to run it. Any help or advice appreciated.
kerses

TomJerry 17:12 11 Apr 05

(1) download iso image click here

(2) unzip it

(3) use Nero's burn image function to burn the image to a CD

(4) leave CD in driver

(5) restart PC, press Del to get into bios and change the boot sequence with CD-ROM first

(6) save and exit and PC will boot again from CD and the follow onscreen instruction

I am agaist of using it because it is a unknow software and also only version 0.5.

Backup everything before you try anything.

Technotiger 17:27 11 Apr 05

Hi, as TomJerry says, I too would not advise using it - instead what you need is Partition Magic, well-known and tried and tested.

Cheers.

kerses 17:17 16 Apr 05

TomJerry and Technotiger
Many tks to both for the good advice on this one. I shall be wary and avoid it unless I get some positive comment. I have an old Partition Magic, but doesn't like XP and I don't want to spend that much for just one occasion (I hope!). Tks again
kerses

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…