Pareto Logic

Yimbo 13:11 15 Jul 09

Anyone got info on, or used, this product - which offers, inter alia, to auto update all my drivers?

T I M B O 13:22 15 Jul 09

I think, i'm not sure, but to do this they would have to scan your registery, i assume. Me personally i would never be keen on that idea. I do this all manually

lotvic 13:38 15 Jul 09

Rip off keep well clear
ParetoLogic is same company that does RegCure, DriverCure

examples of customer experience (forum threads)
click here
click here

Yimbo 13:43 15 Jul 09

Thought I'd better check! Glad that I did! I'll stay well clear! I appreciate your help!

User-1229748 14:05 15 Jul 09

i never cease to be amazed at how many links or roads lead to paretologic scams,regcure in particular,keep well away :o(

Yimbo 00:06 16 Jul 09

"Keep well away!" Will do! Thanks!

highside 08:07 26 Jan 10

Just seen this thread and was about to use it.
Annoyingly I got to it via the Windows 7 troubleshooter which actually presented it to me as the answer to a problem I had. Seems wrong that your official windows software should do this???????

lotvic 11:16 26 Jan 10

Glad you had the sense to research info before you used it. Am surprised that W7 troubleshooter presented it to you. - was it searching the internet for a solution? to me that sounds the same as just doing a Google search so you would get some dodgy results in with the good ones.

Suggest you start a 'New Topic' (your own thread) with the problem you had, (that is if you want help with it) :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now