that will log what my teenage kid does online--e-mail,
passwords, and such. My daughter has recently changed all her
passwords and has become very secretive. We're concerned that
this may lead to trouble. Does anyone know of a program that
is reliable and has no problems associated with it? I
would be most appreciative!

VoG II 17:14 14 Jun 07
  John.smith 22:13 18 Jun 07

I had three teenagers on a shared PC in my home and I grew increasingly concerned with the web sites they might be viewing, the time they spent online and some of the topics of discussion they engaged in via chat rooms. I actually use only used one program to try and keep my kids safe and to help enforce what they already know to be the rules of computer operation in my home.

The program I use to monitor what "happens" on the "kids" computer is a great monitoring program called Responsible Surfing (click here). This program not only takes screen shots of the entire computer screen at predefined intervals, it also records every key stroke typed on the keyboard. It also e-mails report to a specified e-mail address. Not only that but you can set-up key word alerts that can trigger an e-mail notification immediately. It monitors the time logged into the computer by username/account. I have my kids account set to three hours per day, one hour at a time with a mandatory minimum of 30 minutes "off-line" before they can login again.

Belatucadrus 11:29 19 Jun 07

click here iProtectYou Free

click here Naomi

click here K9 Web Protection

click here crawler Parental Control

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…