Paragon Disk Manager

geedad 21:23 26 Jun 07

I have Paragon Disk Manager, and I want to increase the size of my Primary Drive,C, of which 27GB is used from 30GB.
I have a Logical drive,D, of which only 20GB is used from 120GB.
I need to balance these to be equally distributed.
The Paragon program states that data is not affected, which sounds good.
Having looked at Paragon, it looks reasonably easy to do this, but has any member experienced any problems in doing this? If not, would I need to create a new Restore Point after doing this?
geedad

ambra4 01:13 27 Jun 07

Do not understand the question

you cannot move hard drive space from c HD to d HD 30GB HD can not become a 60GB HD

If you need HD space on 30gb you will have to install programs on D and move date to D

Explain what you want to do

beeuuem 02:32 27 Jun 07

I have not used Paragon although I have a copy.
I take it that you have a 150Gb Hard Drive partitioned into C: and D:
It should do what you require if you use the Redistribute Free Space Wizard.
Although these programmes almost always do the job it is always wise to backup any personal data just in case.
It would be wise to create a new restore point on successful completion of the operation.

geedad 08:09 27 Jun 07

ambra4
beeuuem
Thanks for your replies. However, there seems to be a difference of opinion between you both. I wonder if any other Forum member has any comment to add?
Some more help, please!!
I will do a NEW Restore Point BEFORE I start, and if, when I complete the move, the operation is successful, I will do a new Restore Point with the new configuration afterwards.
geedad

geedad 19:01 28 Jun 07

ambra4
beeuuem
Here we go with an update to my query. I used Paragon to redistribute my HDD and it worked perfectly.
Thank for youe responses, and I thought that I would let you know.
geedad

beeuuem 19:05 28 Jun 07

Well done. It is always a bit unerving doing these things, wspecially for the first time. Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to know it worked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac