Paragon back up and recovery free for today

buteman 16 Nov 11
Answered

Always someone looking for a back up system for there computer and this one is free for 24 hours.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

I cant comment on how good or bad it is as I have never had the brains on how to use such programs.

onthelimit1 16 Nov 11

Not quite sure what is difference between this one and the usual free version here. Good programme, though - I've used it for some time now.

buteman 16 Nov 11

onthelimit1

The only difference I can see at the moment is the $39 that this one costs.

I have never used anything like that before so cannot comment but the freebie looks good as well.

I don't usually have anything on my computer worth backing up but might have a look at your free one later.

Thanks for the post I am sure it will be helpful to others.

gengiscant 16 Nov 11
Answer

Thanks for the tip, not sure that I really need something like this as I tend to do a complete reinstall if things go pear shape. So much easier and cleaner with an SSD but a useful bit of software all the same.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message