Paragon back up and recovery free for today

birdface 08:45 AM 16 Nov 11

Always someone looking for a back up system for there computer and this one is free for 24 hours.

I cant comment on how good or bad it is as I have never had the brains on how to use such programs.

onthelimit1 08:51 AM 16 Nov 11

Not quite sure what is difference between this one and the usual free version here. Good programme, though - I've used it for some time now.

birdface 09:13 AM 16 Nov 11

The only difference I can see at the moment is the $39 that this one costs.

I have never used anything like that before so cannot comment but the freebie looks good as well.

I don't usually have anything on my computer worth backing up but might have a look at your free one later.

Thanks for the post I am sure it will be helpful to others.

gengiscant 09:21 AM 16 Nov 11

Thanks for the tip, not sure that I really need something like this as I tend to do a complete reinstall if things go pear shape. So much easier and cleaner with an SSD but a useful bit of software all the same.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11