Paper Manual for Creative Sound Blaster Live 1024

Border View 10:27 09 Mar 03

I have Creative Sound Blaster Live 1024 on my computer but have never really used it. I wasnt supplied with a paper manual when I got the computer and wondered if anyone knows where I would find a copy.

Any help would be appreciated so that I can understand how to use this particular piece of equipment.

Totally-braindead 10:32 09 Mar 03

Most items of Pc hardware no longer come with paper manuals, instead they include the manuals on CD or you could download it from This is a cost issue, to keep costs down many manufacturers don't print manuals as this can be quite expensive. I think the only way you'll get a paper manual will be to print it yourself.

Pesala 10:33 09 Mar 03

Or you can buy this book on-line
click here

AndySD 10:33 09 Mar 03

click here you can download it from here.

Border View 10:34 09 Mar 03

Thanks Totally-braindead. Think this is what I shall have to do. Good job I just bought new cartridges for the printer.

Border View 10:42 09 Mar 03

Many thanks for that info. Fast response. AndySD I've just downloaded to disc the manual. Might have to come back on another thread on how to open a zip file. Will see how I get on.

Again many thanks for such a fast response.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…