Panorama Viewer

Joe Wood 16:37 14 Sep 03

I'm developing my website for some digital pictures I have taken. Some of the panoramic pictures are too long to be displayed in the frame and when made the right length they are not very high so the user cannot really tell what the photograph is. I currently have a JavaScript that has the image in a table cell and when you hover over an arrow on either side the photo moves across the screen. This works perfectly but I can't set where the photo starts, so the main part of the picture is not displayed when the picture loads. Does anyone know a way, or even another script, that will allow me to set the start point of the picture. The script I'm currently using is designed to work with a menu that has lots of items in so the user can scroll through them and they don't all have to be displayed on screen all the time, to save screen space. This script can be found at click here. Does anyone know a way of editing this script to achieve the effect I want or another script that would?

Foolsbane_1 22:12 14 Sep 03

Try these -

click here

click here

See also

click here

Gaz 25 22:18 14 Sep 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…