panda upgrade

Trotter2 18:43 14 Oct 07

Hi, I'm running windows XP and have Panda antivirus 2007. I want to upgrade to the full internet security from them but all I seem to b able to access is antivirus 2008. Has anybody got any suggestions or can anyone tell me what I have to do please? thankyou.

Totally-braindead 18:54 14 Oct 07

Theres a newer version 2008 click here where does the time go eh?

You mention you want to upgrade, is this an option? What I mean is can you actually upgrade from the anti virus alone to the full internet security package or do you have to buy the full package?

Trotter2 19:00 14 Oct 07

Hi Totally-braindead, sorry, I'll re-phrase last statement! I want to buy whole package from Panda, but when I enter client number, all I can access is antivirus. I can't seem to access 12 months internet security purchase site. will give me six months but I want a full year.

Totally-braindead 23:51 14 Oct 07

Only suggestion I have is to email them, they should hopefully reply reasonably quickly if you use the sales contact.
The only thing I can think of is that the offer of an upgrade is perhaps for 6 months as thats all the time you have left with your anti virus? Just a thought.

Trotter2 21:53 18 Oct 07

hi Totally braindead, thanks for your input. followed your advise and now it's sorted. thanks.

Totally-braindead 22:55 18 Oct 07

So what was it, why was the offer only for 6 months? Just curious.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac