//some 3rd party need geo

Panda Titanium antivirus 2004

Newuser2110 11:43 15 Mar 04

Hello. Can anyone help with my problem.I have just installed the latest Panda a/v (I had Titanium previous and upgraded to Titanium 2004.)Suddenly each time i start my computer and arrive at the desktop, my Tesco dialler starts up and says" The program APVXDWIN.EXE has requested access to the internet".(This shows in my Mcfee firewall as a panda software request) so I assume this is panda wanting to update to protect me but sometimes the phone line (I am on modem) is being used and its not possible. When I close the request box it just keeps popping up. After 6 or so times it closes for about a minute and then starts again (Bit like the wife!)Anyone know how i can disable this? because if i close my pc down and then start later it starts off again regardless of wether i have already updated that day.Thankyou in advance to anyone who can help me. Does all a/v software do this at start up? (Panda support is a bit slow to say the least)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…