Panda, Spyware Terminator and Windows Defender

Mort105 13:51 26 Apr 08

Hi,

I have Vista Ultimate and use Panda Antivirus, Spyware Terminator and SuperAntiSpyware.

When I try to open Panda to run a virus scan, SuperAntiSpyware stops it running as it has an issue witht he PSKAVS.dll file. Fair enough, I can disable my router and SpywareTerminator, and run the scan.

The other problem is when I try to open SpywareTerminator Windows defender reports an Adware/Win32 Trojan? I've only had these problems since installing Spyware Terminator - is there something I should know about this software?

As I have SuperAntiSpyware is there any point in having SpywareTerminator as well?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:03 26 Apr 08

As I have SuperAntiSpyware is there any point in having SpywareTerminator as well?

No, stick with superantispyware, you don't really need defender as well.

Mort105 14:10 26 Apr 08

Yeah, I think I'll remove it unless anyone knows how to make these different apps work happy together.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…