panda antivirus pro 2010 firewall activation

Grambo 19:15 18 Sep 09

I have just installed panda av on my xp netbook and have seen that the firewall is not highlighted and that the windows firewall is used. I would really like to use the panda one but cannot see an easy way to get it to override the xp one. Any help appreciated thanks

Grambo 10:35 19 Sep 09

Thought i had better get things moving on this ladies and gents so i opted to install comodo firewall which had good reviews for a free one and better than 1 way xp one. Still would like to activate panda one, but still stuck :-)

Muergo 11:40 19 Sep 09

I had exactly the same problem.
I contacted Panda several times and they gave me various updates to run, sometimes it is because you have traces of an older version still on your PC.
They won't uninstall cleanly without the Panda specific uninstaller which they give you to download.
I had Comodo, but I like the Panda Global suite better, you must turn off windows firewall and uninstall comodo together with ANY other anti spyware /malware programs to get a clean install of Panda 2010,
You can reinstall the others after, but not the firewalls, Panda literally needs a totally clear slate to install properly.

Sea Urchin 12:11 19 Sep 09

Panda Uninstaller Tool 2009

click here

Grambo 15:11 19 Sep 09

thanks for responses. will the 2009 uninstaller work on my 2010 version ok

Sea Urchin 15:14 19 Sep 09

Should be fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now