Panda ActiveScan for malware problem

notrom 11:12 28 Mar 07

I am definitely not the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to computer technical problems so please forgive any pig ignorance! On advice from this forum I am trying to do an HJT log at the malware removal forum at MajorGeeks. I have read the READ & RUN ME FIRST Malware Removal Guide and have reached the Panda ActiveScan stage but cannot get it to scan Local Disks to produce the scan log MajorGeeks require. I get a message in the bottom left hand corner of the scan pop-up saying there is an error on the page. Since I spent the whole of yesterday getting this far, I'm extremely frustrated! If anyone can advise, would be very grateful.

ArrGee 11:32 28 Mar 07

See if this picks up your local drives:
click here

notrom 12:03 28 Mar 07

Thanks ArrGee, but I need to use specific scanning software in a specific succession for MajorGeeks so they can analyse the scan logs I get. Can't see any harm trying it though.

birdface 15:18 28 Mar 07

If you have a virus or trojan on your computer,It may be that ,that is not letting you run the scan.Ask the forum if there is another free scan that you can use instead,Trend micro or something like that,

provider 2 15:38 28 Mar 07

This is it:click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now