Panasonic TX2450

Jake 12:49 28 Nov 08

The mute button is permantly on my screen on tv can anyone tell me how to remove it and get sound back on.

Andsome 13:22 28 Nov 08

Has the battery in the remote control run out? just a thought.

Jake 13:41 28 Nov 08

Remote is not problem but i looked in font of tv at manual controls and i don't see a button for mute as i was going to try and turn sound on that way.

MAJ 13:48 28 Nov 08

If it has an On-Screen Display, check in the settings in there. The user manual for that TV is click here if it helps, it's not great quality though.

Jake 14:05 28 Nov 08

You are going to kick me. I have found what is wrong. I have my Devices in my living room wirelessed to my TV in bedroom. I discovered i had mute on my DVD Recorder that was affecting my whole AV set up. Thank you anyway for taking trouble to try and help. Jack

BRYNIT 14:08 28 Nov 08

The Panasonic web site shows the tv to be about 8 years old from the date shown on the web pag. For the manual click here

It is only a picture of the manual but would give you an idea of the controls and how to turn the mute on and off etc.

Reading through the instructions turning the tv off and on should return the sound back on.

Hope this helps, if not the problem could be a little more serious.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…