Panasonic Photofunstudio download

spareroomgirl1 15:34 PM 29 Aug 12

Just bought new camera, trying to install software from disc. Photofunstudio from Panasonic. I have Windows 7. Use IE 9.

Panasonic Lumix DMC - TZ27. It's the Photofunstudio software that won't install, error: could not load file or Assembly ' Panasonic.core Helper. Auto play -dll' or one of it's dependencies. Am I able to download the same software from the net? or can I use another one. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Nontek 16:07 PM 29 Aug 12

I would try re-installing the same software again, without deleting previous installation. Might have been just a blip during initial installation.

Nontek 16:08 PM 29 Aug 12

Failing that, go to the Panasonic website and download software direct from the site.

Woolwell 18:42 PM 29 Aug 12

I have PhotofunStudio on my W7 system but rarely use it. You can import direct from the camera's sd card into Windows and Windows Photo Gallery provides much of the same functionality.

Did you get the Lumix Simple viewer as well?

spareroomgirl1 06:44 AM 30 Aug 12

No we got LoiLoScope, video editing. I have already tried re installing, same thing happening.

Nontek 08:04 AM 30 Aug 12

Download your version PhotoFunStudio here.

Before downloading PhotoFunStudio from this link, download and install Revo uninstaller, then use Revo to fully uninstall the troublesomePhotoFunStudio.

download Revo here

Revo is a great uninstaller, I use it for all my uninstalls.

Nontek 09:02 AM 30 Aug 12

I forgot to add - Revo .... scroll almost to the bottom of the page for the Free Version.

Drhalcyon 20:24 PM 28 Oct 12

I have had a similar problem to spareroomgirl1. However, I cannot find the version of software that should accompany the camera. The version should be 8.1 PE. Where do I download this or is it possible to get a replacement DVD?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…